Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wedding Chaos

As I'm helping my sister getting ready for her wedding, I am amazed at how cheap you can do a wedding for and have it still be nice. The budget for my wedding was $2,800 and I, believe it or not, came in on budget. This included everything except the luncheon and honeymoon (paid by my husband's family). It was pretty much exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for a better day. :) My sister will spend around a $1,000 for everything but the honeymoon. (They're going to Paris, so that's where all their money went).

It does take a little bit of elbow grease and pre-planning, but it is doable. I'm excited to see how the reception turns out. Just today we put together the table and general decorations and they came in just around $200 for everything. They're going to be gorgeous!

So, since I'm drenched in weddingness, I'll be giving you all tips on inexpensive (but still beautiful!) weddings for the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment