Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Didn't Spend a Dime!

I spent this weekend working at a scrapbooking and keepsake fair and loved it. Though I was a little worried because I love to scrapbook and thought I might spend what I was suppose to be earning, I made it through without spending a dime! However, I didn't walk away empty handed. I got a few minutes to browse during a break and it was fun to get some ideas from fellow scrapbookers. I learned about a new product that I have fallen in love with (Fabulous Sticky Products) and I found a new online store that could save me some money in the future (Scrapbuck.com).

It also came to me that a good way to get into something like that for free is to volunteer or find a vendor that needs temporary help. You can get paid to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment