Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Art Hour

My daughter and I had some wonderful craft time today. My daughter (master feather placer and gluer) and I (paper cutter and gluing director) made a simple turkey today that was pennies to construct and a whole lot of fun to do! We tend to do a lot of coloring and paper crafts because they are cheap. But I have found that the imagination can pretty much go anywhere with some paper and a pen and so my girl is satisfied.


The other item in the picture is a used popsicle stick that I washed the other day to put in her craft box. She can go through a lot of craft supplies so I'm always on the lookout for things that I can stuff in there. I've put in paper bags, random stickers, magazines, old gift tags, etc. and they all seem to get used up one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment