Friday, December 2, 2011

Cutest Bookmarks Ever


I thought it would be nice to give my son-in-law bookplates as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. He likes to read and has a lot of books. I got online and did a search for bookplates. I checked out a few sites and then I found myself at HP’s site www.hp.com/hho/hp-create/.
Book Plates
Not only did I find some great bookplates but I found some bookmarkers that you can easily insert a picture into. I added pictures of my granddaughter and they are the cutest. This is all free (though there are some things on the site that do cost). I also found scrap booking printouts, party kits that include invitations, favors, hats, all that you need for a themed party and a bunch of other stuff. I even found “How to Train Your Dragon” bookmarks for my grandsons. All you need to do is to print it. You ought to check it out and see if there is anything you can use for Christmas gifts. All it costs is the paper and ink to print it. Can’t get much cheaper than that.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment