Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Glorious Internet Shopping

I recently had a birthday and have come into some money because of it. :) I have been wanting a case and some accessories for my Zune and first went onto bestbuy.com to look for some. What I found there was kind of depressing because it cost so much (around $80 for all of it). I then did a Yahoo shopping search and found way better prices on the same/similar items ($30). And then my husband suggested I look on Amazon. He's my hero. It was $17.55 for everything that I wanted (that includes the shipping). They are brand new, covered under a satisfaction warranty by the store I purchased them from, and are name brands. Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome deal for what you wanted for your b-day. Fun blog, I'll be following. :)

    ReplyDelete